- 15+ years’ experience in Food Security – identification, phasing, targeting, response planning, implementation, policy formulation and short to long term recommendations.
- 20 years’ experience in assessment of emergency, early recovery and rehabilitation programmes at International as well national level.
- 24+ years’ experience in Economic development, emergency operations (identification and targeting-IDPs, Refugees), integrated multi-sectoral programme, food security, livelihoods, agriculture, livestock, forestry, infrastructure and community development, integrated rural development and agri-business, assessments and evaluations.
- Having around 15 years of experience in program design, socio-economic development, community participation, training, coordination, programme development and implementation.
- 4+ years’ experience in Integrated Food Security Phase Classification (IPC) at international level.
- Special experience in environmental impact assessment, forestry, disaster risk reduction/mitigation, modeling on cost minimization and profit maximization, shock modeling and small area estimation.